SMOKING: GREEN POND IS A NON-SMOKING FACILITY
GUARANTEES: A minimum sale of $10,000.00 is required for all Saturday functions.
Exact number of persons to be in attendance is due 14 days prior to date of function. This number is not subject to reduction and is considered a financial commitment.
Menu selection is due at least 3 weeks prior to function date.
- A $1000 deposit is required for weddings.
- A $200 deposit is required for all other functions.
- All weddings are required to make a second deposit of half the estimated total six months prior to the wedding date.
- FEES AND DEPOSITS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE.
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE DAY BEFORE WEDDING.
- For all other functions, payment is due the day of function.
- CURRENT PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. (prices are updated each June)
ENTERTAINMENT: Prior to function, all entertainment must contact management for set-up approval. Certain restrictions will apply due to limited space. Any party favors that the entertainment plans to bring in must be approved by management.
DECORATIONS: CONFETTI AND GLITTER ARE NOT PERMITTED.
Candles are permitted if secured in an enclosed container.
Decorations and displays for any function are not permitted without permission of management.
FOOD & BEVERAGE: No outside food may be brought in without permission of management.
Baked goods brought in must be trayed and table ready. Green Pond, as a licensee, is responsible for the administration of the sale and service of all alcoholic beverages in accordance with the PA Liquor Control Board. Therefore, all beer, wine and liquor must be supplied and controlled by Green Pond.
ANY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES BROUGHT IN WILL BE CONFISCATED.
LIABILITIES: Green Pond reserves the right to inspect and control all functions.
The patron must assume responsibility for the conduct of all guests in attendance and any damages that occur as a result of their conduct. Green Pond does not assume responsibility for personal property or equipment brought into the facility.